Wednesday, January 19, 2011

............"WHY I WRITE POETRY?"...........



........"Why I Write Poetry?".........

I write to express word feelings, words that someday ,
someone will understand.
Writing poetry, my mind needs to exercise,
and it's much like therapy.

Words that express by putting life,
into words in rhymes whatever is inside,
of how I feel, what I express love and anger.
So, let the world knows,
who I am, what I am?

I write to let you know,
what I like, and dislike about you,
I write because  I would like to live forever,
And I love to share whatever  I learned.
I can write and write and no one can tells me to stop. 


My writings are my reflection of my dream and imagination.
It expresses my feelings and thought to past the time
and show some joy I have thought,
 with simple poems that I have wrote.....
                                                                        sol



1 comment:

  1. ......MY POETRY ARE MY DREAMS AND MY IMAGINATION....IT'S MY THERAPY....

    ReplyDelete