Saturday, January 15, 2011

........"MY INTERNET FRIEND".........

......."My Internet Friend".......


I met my friend,
At cyber cafe each day,
Sharing our lives, our dreams,
Our fears, and our failure.
Each one telling of the past,
And many hours spent on line.

When I click upon a button,
There I'm with you.
On my keyboard,
I typed the things I had to say
Sending cyber kisses, 
A smile, and a hug,
 And monitor for our eyes to see.


It gives me such a trill,
When you say "hello friend!",
It makes me happy,
To have a friend like you,
You make me laugh,
When you tell stories,
It's amazing how you become
One of my friend,
And my cherished  friend.


I'm so glad that we met on the Internet,
But the distance keeps us away,
Although we never met each other,
But we made a friendship so true,
I'm thankful that I met you.


I was looking for my mail,
And it was my  friend on web,
To you my friend, I love you.

You're such special friend to me,
Thank you for being my internet friend...
                                                      sol

1 comment: