Monday, January 31, 2011

........."ART OF PAINTING"............

..."Art of Painting"...

     I've started doing paintings since 1998,
and I had no formal training in fine arts. 
I relied on self study to perfect my works. 
My daughter tried to encouraged me
 to go with it and I never give up. 
 I read art magazines, books and my self
find out how trained artist do it.
     What makes on art work expensive?
  Is the fact that it's the product of the mind. 
Every art work is a laborous expression
 of what is in the mind.
And one of my inspiration is Fernando Amorsolo,
a famous Filipino artist.
      Art adds beauty of everything,
without art life is bland.  At my age,
I'm still consider myself young at heart. 
Creating art never stops. 
I'm doing what I love to do. 
And there is no retirement from what I love to do. 
Any materials is a good medium for art. 
You just have to let out your creativity. 
Painting is my favorite past time in my life.
      I have always enjoyed painting and being creative. 
 I believe can become a way of life. 
Being creative does not only mean painting,
there are so many different ways you can be creative,
cooking at work as a parents, we all have it in us. 
We just need to take that risk and try, try
something differrent or even a bit  a crazy.
       I encourage you to pick up a paint brush and have fun,
make a gift for a friend or you can sell it out. 
Every one can do and you will have so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. .......painting is an art of mind.....our knowledge is power.....just try and try painting ....you will enjoy and its fun......

    ReplyDelete