Wednesday, January 19, 2011

............"T I M E" ............



............."T I M E".............


Tick, tack, tick, tack
The clock on the wall,
Every time I look at the clock,
I wish that I could stop the time,
but I couldn't.


Tick, tack, tick, tack
With every seconds future becomes so past,
Time is something unpredictable,
And unbelievable
That no one can explain.


Sometimes when I look at the clock,
I remember there's always time for everything,
To dream, to write, and to  love.
Love that makes us stronger
Each and everyday.


Tick, tack, tick, tack
It's time to pray,
To make our lives better,
Time will tell what future hold,
Only God knows everything....
                                              sol

1 comment:

  1. .....TIME COULDN'T STOP, ONLY GOD KNOWS EVERYTHING .....PRAYER IS IMPORTANT TO OUR LIVES....

    ReplyDelete