Tuesday, December 14, 2010

.......TODAY IS DEC. 15, 2010........My poem..... "SMILE"......

.......... Today is December 15.........

Today, I'm going to write a poem,
and  I will do something, 
I want to do this Christmas,
no matter what they think.
Today is the day that I thank God,
for a new day, true love shine,
to the fullest.
Today is the day that I have to say,
I love you with all my heart,
and I will love you forever.
Today is the day for a better life,
I'll look at the mirror and find my self,
and wanted to smile all day through.
 My poem for you........


........."SMILE"......


Smile! A little while!
Say cheese!
Wow! pretty smile,
Show me your teeth,
Show some love for me,
It makes me smile.

Smile! Once or twice,
Just look at me,
Read my eyes and make a smile,
You're special to me,
You make my life beautiful,
So, smile with me.


I smile to say I love you,
With your smile,
I can do anything,
I can sing and dance for you,
And I can love with you,
With all my heart.
Just smile and smile,
Makes the world beautiful.....
                                           sol



1 comment:

  1. ....my simple poem I wrote..... It's Christmas Seasons....December 15, 2010....

    ReplyDelete