Tuesday, December 7, 2010

.............."CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS"................




............"Happy Holidays".............

     Christmas Holidays quickly approaching.
As I plan my holiday gift making this year,
I ask my self what makes a gift truly special.
I'm thinking about the important people
in my life from friends to family and which
gifts best suit them.
     These are favorite ideas of my daughter Beth.
She gathered the supplies and enjoy crafting,
these personalized gifts at home. And when her
handmade craft gifts is done, I'm proud to give
to my friends and family.
     She create so many fun gifts,elegant holiday decor,

personal to display at home. To celebrate the season
with our favorite joyful Christmas friends, including
Santa, Showman, Reindeer, Bears and more; each
one has an irresistible charm that will capture our heart.
     For her cards making, created gift wrapping and other 
ideas,  a brand new creating with paper cards and more.
It's packed of craft paper inspiration.  These handcrafted
holiday cards and paper gifts are sure to have a lasting impression.
     My favorite thing about her projects designed is her
hand made craft work and I love to give handmade Christmas gift
to my friends.  Her craft work is especially made from her great ideas.
       MY QUOTE..........
............" THE BEST OF ALL GIFTS AROUND ANY CHRISTMAS
TREE, THE PRESENCE OF A HAPPY FAMILY ALL WRAPPED 
UP IN EACH OTHER"...........
                                                                                  

1 comment: