Thursday, December 16, 2010

.........MY CHRISTMAS TREE 2010..........

............My Christmas Tree 2010.............

My Christmas tree,
It's a wonderful tree I see,
We put tree together,
Putting lights,ornaments,
And  stuff toys.
In the evening, 
When it got dark,
I put on the lights 
And it's shinning,
When my husband come,
He got surprise, Oh! no,
It's a beautiful Christmas tree.
Christmas Seasons,
A day which we celebrate,
The birth of Jesus Christ,
The awaited day for all of us,
Especially children.
Christmas is gift giving,
Sharing, and loving.
 A day to share our blessings.
 I'm giving
Gifts to my friends,
Family and esp. children.
"Merry Christmas" and
Happy New Year"......
                                       sol




1 comment:

  1. ......MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE......SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND ESPECIALLY CHILDREN.....IN ANY KIND.....GOD BLESS YOU.....

    ReplyDelete