Tuesday, February 15, 2011

......."THANKS GOD HE SENT YOU TO ME".......






...Thanks God you Sent my Hubby to Me"...


I thanks God he sent you to me,
You and I were meant to be,
We have a bond too strong to break,
We have found a love so true,
My heart is filled with love for you.
Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat,
You make my life whole, 
You make my life complete,
My love for you grows more with each passing day,
The thought of your face takes my breath away.
Those eyes fill my soul with happiness,
Those lips I love to kiss,
The day when I become your wife,
It's the happiest day of my life,
Just thinking of that day makes me smile.....
                                                               sol

1 comment:

  1. ....Thanks God you sent my hubby for me and I ready love him 'till the end.....

    ReplyDelete