Thursday, June 9, 2011

..."WHAT COULD BE THE GREATEST GIFT I CAN GIVE TO MY HUBBY THIS FATHER'S DAY?"...






     This was and will always be the question I will ask
myself, every time Father's Day is approaching.
My first acquaintance to this question was way back
when my children were young.
      Blue colored cut shape stationary with a note
saying, " Happy Father's Day"!  love, mama--that was
my last gift to my hubby during father's day.  Simple
and concise, I told myself as the years went through.
However, I could say that was a good start.
      Years have passed I bought material gifts of  my hubby. 
These I thought were the best , then I  realized they were
not, they were just a gift- sake things.  And my
children open my eyes to what it mean.  Because
they are my children,  I do have the time and skills
to make and buy better gifts to my hubby.Compared to them, they could only cut simple heart shape paper out of pad with an " I love you Papa" note.Yes, that was there gift.  I even told them that it does not have a worth.  But of course, my hubby showed more adoration to the heart shaped paper of my children, for a reason I thought that they were still young.
      But no, I was wrong, the paper has a worth.
The adoration was real.  My children were thoughtful,
more clever and sweeter than me, for an early age, they
were able to find the best gift for his father made him
happy.  I did not expect that from there gift, I could see
the biggest smile of his father.
      Cost and so much effort are not needed to give
the best gift.  The simplest would be the best .  As long
as you see he is happy, you have already given him the
best of the best.  Happiness is the most expensive and
hardest gift to find and give to someone else, especially
to a Father........"Happy Father's Day".......

1 comment: