Wednesday, October 5, 2011

......".HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY".......

    

      World Teacher's Day will be celebrated on Wednesday
October 5, 2011.

      Teachers are one of the greatest people whom you can
across in your life.

       Without you we would have been lost.  Thank you
teacher for guiding us, inspiring us and making us what
we are today......


........." THANK YOU TEACHER"........

Thank you Teacher,
You have a special place in my heart,
For all the things you've done.

You're my special teacher,
your patient gives very best,
And to me, you're my number one.

Teacher cares about student lessons,
Without skills, education, carrier, and prestige,
None of these could I have had.

Thank you teacher,
Teaching me all I know,
And making me complete as person,
without you were would I be.

......Happy Teacher's day to all teachers in the world.......

1 comment:

  1. .......HAPPY, HAPPY TEACHERS DAY TO ALL MY TEACHERS AND TO ALL TEACHERS IN THE WORLD......GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

    ReplyDelete